GFRC-GRG (Glass Fiber Reinforced Alpha Gypsum) - Interior
GFRG isproduced under a very high pressure gypsum mortar and molded with spray or premix systems. It has been used successfully in interipr applications especially for column and ceiling claddings
GRC - GFRG Advantages
- It provides unlimited shape, texture.
- Paintable in every color.
- Can be produced in every color demanded.
- Gives very good results even in smallest details.
- Have a every high fire resistance and a thermal regulator when exposed to fire.
- Have very high acoustic values.
- Has half weight compared with mechanical stone claddings.
- Has a very serial production.